The following policies has been updated on 15 March 2013. Users found violating the policies will be penalized in accordance to the violation.
Players are strongly advised to safe-guard their own personal accounts as they are held responsible for any actions conducted through the use of the respective accounts.
Players can ensure that their accounts are kept safe by regularly updating their account passwords. Account password should be of high security by including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. Account passwords should be kept private and accounts should not be shared with any other person. Game Masters and Administrators will never request for player's passwords.
Accounts that have been caught for any illegal activities will be subjected to the stipulated relevant penalties as stated, regardless of the user who accesses the account at the time of the violation.
Abuse Policy Overview
|Offence||First Offence||Second Offence||Repeated Offence|
|Account Hacking||Permanent Ban|
|Exploitation of Bug/Glitch||Permanent Ban|
|Misconduct/Harassment||7 Days Suspension||14 Days Suspension||30 Days Suspension + Verification of Asiasoft Passport|
|Monetary Trading||14 Days Suspension + Verification of Asiasoft Passport||Permanent Ban|
|Prohibited Nickname (IGN)||Character Rename||Permanent Ban|
Entering a game account without authorized permission from the original owner.
All users are strongly advised to refrain from sharing of accounts due to security reasons. There will not be any reimbursement available for items, DENs or Audition Cash points lost in this manner.
Penalty for Account Hacking Includes:
If player was caught for Account Hacking before 20 April 2012, accounts can be released after suspension period, verification and inventory reset.
If player was caught Account Hacking after 20 April 2012, accounts will be permanently banned.
Any attempt to distribute third-party software (hack tools) and/or any means to increase the publicity of any third-party websites to other players for gains, commercial or otherwise.
Offences Under Advertising Includes:
- Any attempt to distribute third-party software.
- Any attempt to increase publicity of third-party website.
- Any attempt to distribute third-party software and/or any means to increase the publicity of any third-party websites to other players for gains, commercial or otherwise.
NOTE: In-game suspension is applicable for advertising even outside of AuditionSEA.
Penalty for Advertising Includes:
Accounts caught for Advertising will be permanently banned.
Exploitation of Bugs and/or Glitches
A form of cheating in which a character exploits the flaws/bugs/glitches in the game to achieve something that is not intended by the game developer.
Penalty for Exploitation Includes:
If player was caught for Exploitation of Bugs and Glitches before 20 April 2012, accounts can be released after suspension period, payment of administrative fee and reduction of character/couple experience.
If player was caught for Exploitation of Bugs and Glitches after 20 April 2012, accounts will be permanently banned.
Modification of the game client or usage of third-party programs to gain unfair advantage in the game.
Offences Under Hacking Includes:
Usage of third-party applications, memory editors, trainers, or debuggers (or otherwise commonly termed as "hack tools") in altering the Game, Game Service, or Game Client in any manner whatsoever, which may, or may not, lead to an unfair advantage in the game play, and over other players.
This also includes the act of bypassing, halting, or modifying any form of authorised protection system deployed during the execution, and running, of the Game, Game Service, Game Client, nProtect and GameGuard, in any manner whatsoever.
Penalty for Hacking Includes:
If player was caught using third-party applications before 20 April 2012, accounts can be released after suspension period, payment of administrative fee and reduction of character/couple experience.
If player was caught using third-party application after 20 April 2012, accounts will be permanently banned.
Misconduct and/or Harassment
Definition of Misconduct and/or Harassment:
- Misconduct: Used generally for any unpleasant behavior that is shown to irritate another person with certain intentions.
- Harassment: Persistent disturbance, pestering, as well as creating trouble to fellow gamers in the community.
Penalty for Misconduct and/or Harassment Includes:
- First Offence:
Misconduct and/or Harassment = 7 days in-game suspension
- Second Offence:
Misconduct and/or Harassment = 14 days in-game suspension
- Repeated Offence:
Misconduct and/or Harassment = 30 days in-game suspension + Verification
Definition of Monetary Trading:
Sale of Game Items, Game Related Points and Game Accounts for monetary gains.
In addition, such illegal activities are not desirable in AuditionSEA as sellers and buyers will be solely responsible for their actions. There is no mechanism to ensure the exchange is fair and will be carried out entirely.
Penalty for Monetary Trading Includes:
- First Offence:
Monetary Trading = 14 days Suspension + Verification
Players will not be able to access the offending AuditionSEA game account in any way during the suspension period.
Players are required to re-activate their restricted Asiasoft Passport before they can access their offending AuditionSEA game account after the suspension period.
- Second Offence:
Monetary Trading = Permanent Ban + Suspension of Asiasoft Passport
Prohibited In-Game Names (IGN)
Offences under Inappropriate IGN includes, but are not limited to:
- Impersonation of GM names
- Sexual content
- Obscene body organs
- Vulgarity or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion
- Drug and/or narcotic references
- Action phrases or complete sentences such as "Youwillnotsurvive", "killme", etc.
- Names that is or may be illegal, or is or may be protected by trademark, or other proprietary rights laws
- Names referencing hacking such as "haaacker", "goodbotter", etc.
- Names that make no sense or created to confuse other users with letter masking such as "0liveO1L", "Iksdjflij", etc. (i.e. switching "i" for "L" or zero for the letter "o")
- Names that are comprised of gibberish such as "sdfdgdsfg", "uy45tfgsdf", etc.
- Names with Non-English characters
- Names containing symbols except "~" (With exception to names changed/created before Year 2011)
- Otherwise deemed inappropriate
Penalty for Usage of Prohibited IGN:
- First Offence:
Characters will be suspended for verification.
Upon verification, IGN must be changed within 24 hour of release.
- Second Offence:
Accounts will be permanently banned.
If we believe you have created an account to mislead, confuse, or annoy other players with the spelling of the name, the administrators have all rights to suspend/rename the player. If you are concerned or in doubt about a name choice, we suggest that you do not use it.
Definitions and Disclaimers
- During the suspension period, players will not be able to access the offending AuditionSEA game account in any way.
- Permanent Ban refers to permanent suspension of the offending AuditionSEA game account.
- Inventory Reset refers to the removal of the offending character's DENs.
- Complains and reports will only be entertained through the use of Live Chat and/or iBox 14 days within the incident date.
- Any other form of complaints/reports, or reports received more than 14 days after the incident date will not be entertained.
- All Game Masters (GM) decisions are final in the game.
- Appeals will not be entertained.
- DENs and Experience removed will not be reinstated under any circumstances.
- Players who feel that the ban issue is unfair and wish to view the evidence must pay a deposit of SGD$150.00.
- This deposit will be refunded to the player if they are found to be innocent.
- Players who fail to give a valid explanation will have their deposit forfeited.
- Viewing of evidence will be arranged and notified by email.
- Payment must be made beforehand.
All banned accounts (for hacking, advertising hack, selling cash items, selling accounts, etc.) will result in their respective Passport being suspended for security and investigative reasons.
Affected players will not be able to login into their Passport and are required to perform identity verification for the purpose of reactivating, and reinstating, their Asiasoft Passport accounts. If the stipulated remedy of performing identity verification is not done within 90 days, the affected Asiasoft Passport account together with all game accounts will be wiped. Existing game accounts and in-game items, inclusive of any form of in-game curency, therein will, and are, not transferable or exchangeable in any manner whatsoever.
Any A-Cash items, or responding balance, will, and are, not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any manner whatsoever.